Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Progression

Project 4 - Denis Mueller's site is now live, but only using a basic Wordpress template. All I've done so far is added "adapted and designed by Brittany Klopfstein" in the footer. And made the template editable in the Wordpress editor. I much prefer that.

I would start on the design tonight, but it's 11pm and I have class at 8am. I can't really be productive in class since I personally invested in all the software I need (which includes downloading the free-for-students extended 2010 version of Autodesk Maya) and thus completely work from home anyways. Besides, the MACs in ST120 all have those silly MAC mice that have one button ["Oh, but I do have a double-click! You just have to touch and click me in JUST THE RIGHT WAY or I'm going to COMPLETELY SCREW UP all of your projects!"]. However, I think it should be easy enough to get files I've already created into the design. So I'll try to do that in my classes tomorrow.

Project 7 - Nothing is going on with the S&T site, but I've been asked to e-mail them the logo I created. They just bought a new building (which was a Godsend) and thus need new business cards. I'm personally really proud of the one I created, I hope they like it too.

Project 2 - You can currently see the site in it's current format here. I can't guarantee that the video file in the background will start for you. It's a 56minute long video and isn't compressed in any way that is... well, "functional" for standard web viewing. Yes, it will have a preloader. Yes, I will be re-compressing the video. In fact, I expect that I will completely re-shoot the video.

Project 1 - We had our critiques Monday and my professor said I was doing a good job, so that's a plus. I hope I learn to create cloths though, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment