Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Long Weekend Ahead...

Project 4 - One word: http://muellerfilm.com/

almost done :)

Project 7 - it seems as though I'm the only one that likes the logo, go figure. Apparently my car doesn't look like a car at all. And if I'm lucky enough to talk to someone who does see a car, it's usually a bus or a hearse. *sigh*

Project 1 - I stayed up for a good 4 hours last night creating "cloths", just to have the Spline IK handle to basically fall apart. So I'm currently trying to bind my new "skin" to a set of bones that work from another file. I got it to work last night, but then I started messing with the Paint Weights and it totally crashed. But at least I have the hard part figured out, I think. My environment is done too. It's only one room, but it's a lab and I really want it to look good. So that means I get to start animating and rendering this weekend. I forsee frustration, but that's okay.

Project 6 - I'm talking about the freelance jobs more than I thought I would when I started this blog. Anyways, for Danielle I made up a site http://brittanyklopfstein.com/carson/index.html . It uses some newer CSS and HTML, like there is a gradient in the background and the corners are rounded. Hopefully you can see it. I absolutely love it, even in it's simplicity. However, it's not exactly what she wants. If I remember correctly, she actually prefers a lot of different elements. I really just wanted to get her something to use though, but I guess we'll see what happens.

Other than that, I have a lot of things I'll be doing in the next couple of days. We have a big critique day on Monday and I want to have everything done besides my animation - which I need at least 10 seconds finished, but not the entire thing, luckily.

That means finishing up Project 2 & 3. My site and Skywind. My site is pretty much done besides needing a portfolio page, but Skywind needs some serious work.

No comments:

Post a Comment